Veterinary care for our rescue cats can be expensive. Adoption fees help, but they only go so far. That’s where donations come in! Whether you have some extra supplies or can donate money, it all adds up and helps us give these cats the care they need to find their forever families.
We are grateful for any donations to help us pay our veterinary costs, as adoptions alone do not cover them. Any amount helps.
There are two options:
- Option 1: If you do not require a charitable receipt, please send an email transfer to email@example.com (this is at very low cost to us)
- Option 2: If you require a charitable tax receipt (for donations over $20) you can donate to CRN through Canada Helps/Helping Homeless Pets
When using option 2
Please write in the comments section that you want the donation to go to the Cat Rescue Network and keep the box ticked that says that you want it to appear on our fundraising page. Otherwise, it will go into general funds and we will have no way to track it. Please let us know when you have done this so that we can track it.
Helping Homeless Pets issue tax receipts on our behalf. The charge to us for this service is 7% (3.5% to Canada Helps, 3.5% to Helping Homeless Pets).
We always need supplies – please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you can help with any of the items from the list below:
- Cat and kitten food
- Treats (Temptations, creamy treats such as Churu)
- Plastic carriers or large metal dog kennels
- KMR (Kitten Milk Replacer)
- Unscented kitty litter
- Washable pet beds
- Clean, sturdy cat trees
- Cat toys
- New items or gift cards for online auctions